Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Back

And alive. Thankfully. I've been under the weather the last couple of days. So much so I didn't make it to work. I spent a lot of time laying on the sofa & sadly, my DVR is almost cleared out. Needless to say there hasn't been anything blog worthy going on. 

I've written about my co-worker that I refer to as Bob Marley before. Well, as I sit here I'm listening to a conversation he's having about aliens. OK fine, no biggie. Except YES this is a biggie. To me anyway. He's telling people aliens exist. He's saying it like he really, truly believes it. Fine, whatever. It's a free country, believe what you want. It doesn't end there though. He's now saying that "with the direction the world is going, they'll be coming down shortly". WTH???? Someone asked why? (That someone doesn't buy anything he's saying but he's egging Bob on). Bob replies "because they're our parents". Again, WTH????????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment