Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cole Slaw

This is so not a recipe blog for a variety of reasons, the most obvious being that I can't cook. Several people have asked about my cole slaw recipe. Obviously, if I can do it, it's simple. Also, I can't call it my recipe. We had it at a party & really liked it so I got the recipe. Here it is.

2 bags of cole slaw
1 bag of chicken ramen noodles - crushed (watch out when you're doing & don't poke a hole in the bag or you'll have noodles all over the place).
6-8 chopped green onions
1/2 head of broccoli - cut up in little pieces
Sunflower seeds (just use your judgement on how much you use)
Slivered almonds (use your judgement on these too)

Mix all of this together.

Dressing:
1 cup of vegetable oil
6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
3 tablespoons of sugar
Seasoning packet from the Ramen noodles
Salt & Pepper to taste
Tony's

Mix all of this together & add it to the cole slaw.

Let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment