Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Shopping Trip

This morning I went shopping & found some cute stuff. I went to both Kirklands in town & found all of this stuff


Everything was 50% except for the little Christmas tree & sleigh but they were just a few dollars so I went ahead & got them. The candles were in the clearance section & only $1.50 each. I don't know why they were marked down. They're just cinnamon candles but I'm glad they were. I spent a grand total of $31 which I thought was a great deal!

Then I moved on to Shoe Station. I've been wanting a pair of cute rain boots for awhile but I'd never bought them. There was a 20% off coupon in the paper so I got these


Aren't they cute? I wish I would've had them Friday night. It would've made traipsing back & forth across the yard easier! I also bought a Pashmina. It's a really pretty camel color.

Then I hit the mall. Well, just Penneys. They were having a big sale & I had coupons. I got there at 12:45 & there were signs all over the store for additional savings that ended at 1:00. I don't know that I've ever shopped that quick! I didn't want to miss any savings!!! Although I did learn that the extra discounts stay in the computer for at least 30 mins. after the given time. I've never been a big dress person but I'd bought some for the summer & loved them. They're so comfortable. I thought these would both be really cute with tights & tall boots.





I got these 2 tops.



The color doesn't show up pretty in the picture. The top on the left is a maroon color. That's not a bow in the front either. The material is gathered & it's really cute. The one on the right is a sweater & it's a really pretty deep wine color.

I thought this cardigan was really cute & I'll be able to wear with all sorts of stuff.


I also bought 2 pair of pants, a brown & a black pair & a couple of turtlenecks to wear under some stuff I have.

Aside from the sales, I used $50 worth of coupons! How great is that?? By this point I was tired so I got myself a chocolate shake from Chick fil A. Sooooo good!!! If you've never had one you don't know what you're missing.

Last night we ordered pizza. Last time I ordered I discovered the greatness of ordering online. The website tells you when the pizza's in the oven & when it's out for delivery. It tracks everything. I'm not really sure about the quality control process though. It showed that Julio was checking our pizzas for their deliciousness. Does that mean Julio was eating our pizza? I can't figure out any other way to check for quality control. I just thought it was really weird.

Speaking of weird, 50 Cent was in town Friday. My friend Andrea was having lunch at Serrano's & she spotted him. I haven't figured out what's stranger, the millionaire gangsta rapper eating lunch at a Mexican restaurant or the fact that Andrea has this really weird ability to be involved in the most random things. Definitely something to ponder.

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment