Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Heart Hobby Lobby

At lunch today I went to Sam's to pick up some wine. Friday night I'm hosting the get together for the worst book club ever. The man in front of me was holding up the line because he wanted a bag. UM HELLO Sam's doesn't have bags. When she tells him they don't have them he looked at her like she was crazy & she looked at me & rolled her eyes. He was a little Nese man so I'm not sure he even understood what she was telling him. I've yet to figure out why he even wanted a bag. He had one item! Who can't carry one item?? These are always the kinds of things that happen to me when I'm in a hurry. Oh & you know the bane of my existence, the motorized scooter? I had one of those trying to get in front of me in line. NO DUDE, you had on shorts, I don't think you had to be back at work, get behind me. All of this could've been avoided if the EBR Metro Council didn't have the ridiculous law that you can't buy alcohol before 11:30 on Sundays. We were at Sam's Sunday morning but it was only 10:30 so no alcohol for me! I can't figure out what the purpose of this law is. Is the Metro Council trying to sober people up? I really don't think the average drunk cares what the Metro Council thinks. All they're doing is inconveniencing people like me that do their grocery shopping early on Sundays.

So I really heart Hobby Lobby. Maybe moreso than Lowe's. Monday after work I went & bought this.



Its home is going to be on the gate that goes across my driveway. I'll add a bow & some lights & shape it a little better but I think it's going to look great. I've been wanting a big wreath for a couple of years but I always wait to long & the stores are sold out. Dean knew I was buying it but when he came to get it out of the truck he was shocked. He didn't realize how big it was going to be. After I saw the look on his face I got worried that it was too big. He held it up on the gate & it's fine. Big, but fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment