Thursday, October 1, 2009

What Is That????

When I left work today I saw something I've never seen before.....



WTH??? What IS THIS?? If it had a hole in the roof it would look like Fred Flinstones car. Seriously, who drives this??? It would fit in the back of my Expedition & I don't think I would even have to fold down the second row of seats! I'm sure it gets something like 75 mpg but I still can't figure out why anyone would pay good money for this thing, much less be seen in it. Apparently, Nissan makes it & they call it a Cube. Interesting.

I've just finished reading 3 of Jen Lancaster's books. I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!! Maybe because while reading them I laughed out loud a lot & I kept thinking that I am a lot like her. I even told Dean that he should read them. I thought he'd like them since they remind me of me & he likes me. His response? "I don't think I need to read about you, I live with you". I'm not sure but that doesn't really sound like a compliment. All of her books are memoirs. She is HYSTERICAL!! If you're looking for something to read you MUST MUST MUST read these. I would suggest reading them in order - Bitter is the New Black, Bright Lights Big Ass & Such a Pretty Fat. Technically, they don't have to be read in order but I'm a crazy person like that & must read stuff in order. I'm thinking of stopping at Barnes & Noble tomorrow & buying her 4th book for my trip. I don't plan to lay around the hotel reading a lot but maybe she would sidetrack me for the 50 mins. (so I've been told) that I'll be on the itty bitty plane. Thanks Wendy for telling me about these books!

Speaking of Vegas, I think we're going to get tickets for Penn & Teller. People keep telling us how funny they are. I still haven't decided on dinner Sunday night. I told Dean last night to pick a place. All of this is much too overwhelming for me & I just want to be told where to go. I don't want to think on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment