Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Woo Hoo Steroids!!

The garage sale is not happening this weekend. Thank you God! I'm still sick & not in the mood to have to clean out closets. I finally sucked it up & called the Doctor today. He called me in a dose pack. After finally figuring out how to take the stupid thing hopefully I'm on the road to recovery. The dose pack has all of these instructions. 2 pills after breakfast, 1 after lunch, 1 after dinner, 2 before bed. So what to do when you sit in line in the CVS drive thru for 15 minutes & don't get your medicine until 5:00?? I couldn't figure out if I should pretend dinner was breakfast or start with dinner. Then I looked at the pills again & saw some other writing which said that if you got your medicine late in the day it's perfectly fine to take all 6 pills at once. So this raises the question - If you can take them all at once WHY all the difficult instructions about taking them separately throughout the day????? I think I'm going to start taking vitamin C. I can't coninue to function in this medicated state. This morning on my way to work I looked in the mirror to put on my lipstick & saw that I only had one earring in. I feel like a zombie. 6 pills down 15 to go.

This is my latest project.



This is the room in my house I refer to as the sitting room. I should call it the laying room because the majority of the time I spend in here is laying on the sofa napping or watching TV. I bought the mirror at Hobby Lobby awhile back when they were 50% off & then I found the hummingbird pictures on a website. They were on sale so they only cost $10/ea. I bought the mats at Hobby Lobby & the frames at Michaels when they were on sale. I really like the way it turned out.

I still need to put up my fall decorations but I don't see that happening anytime soon. If I don't get to it over the weekend I'm skipping fall & just waiting for Christmas. I also plan on painting my bathroom. I'm hoping to get that done in the coming weeks.

I talked to my friend Donna earlier & she'll be in town this weekend. She's lived in Dallas for the last few years & just recently moved to Alabama. I'm going to have lunch with her & her little boy Saturday. She's pregnant with another little boy. I didn't get to see her when she was pregnant with Sean so aside from looking forward to visiting with her, I'm anxious to see her pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment