Sunday, November 25, 2012

Help!!!

Does anyone have any tips on uploading pics? Since I got my DSLR camera it takes FOREVER to upload a pic to the blog. I'm sure it's because of the size of the pictures but I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. I have a Nikon.

How was Thanksgiving? Ours was very nice.  We spent the day at Dean's parents with Dean's cousins, brother, niece & my parents.

I had to work Friday which was super annoying.

Dean went fishing with his dad & my dad & brother Saturday & I took Christmas card pictures for my friend Allison. We got some good ones. I can't wait to see which ones she chooses for the card. I went to lunch with Allison & her family & then it was home for me to do more Christmas decorating. For the first time in forever I'm not very into it. I'm not sure why but I'm blaming it on work. Everything that isn't normal is being blamed on work these days. Needless to say it isn't finished but it may be finished. HA!

I did manage to do some Christmas shopping from my bed Friday night. I had a glass of wine, my laptop & I was watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It was delightful.

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. I noticed this myself tonight. Maybe it's just a blogger thing that is temporary. hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resize all my pics much smaller in photoshop before I upload. Makes it upload faster & doesn't take up my online storage space nearly as quickly,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I had any problems loading pictures. Our thanksgiving was really fun. Sorry you had to work last Friday. Good luck finishing your Christmas decor. I am so relieved that mine is done...Christine

    ReplyDelete