Monday, November 12, 2012

A long weekend!


It's been great sadly, it's coming to an end. *sigh*. Saturday morning I went for a run & then we went to Dean's parents & visited. Saturday night we went to our friends Cindy & Brad's to watch the LSU game. I didn't see much of the game. We spent the majority of the evening talking.

Sunday morning after Mass Dean & I went to breakfast at Another Broken Egg.
I had the shrimp florentine omelet & an english muffin. It was DELICIOUS!!!

Last weekend I did some shopping.
You can't tell in the picture but the sweater is very sparkly. Perfect for a Christmas party!
When we were in NOLA we shopped at Loft. Everything was 40% off. This shirt is cute on & it's a pretty teal color.
A sweater vest in shades of gray.
This top looks plain but it was really cute on.
This sweater is a greenish teal color if that makes any sense. I took all of the pics with my phone so they're not great.
Purple skinny's!!
Dean & I went to Sam's this morning & I got this winter white puffy vest. It has a fur lined hood! Sooo cute. There's no need for PETA to get in a tizzy, it was $25 so I'm pretty sure it's fake fur.
I used birthday money from my mom & Dean's mom to by myself some new perfume. Awhile back I knocked my perfume bottle out of my cabinet & it shattered into a million pieces. After smelling about a million different types I decided on Vintage Bloom by Jessica Simpson. I also had a horrible headache.
I bought the perfume at Ulta & they had a free gift with purchase.

Once we finished shopping we went to the movie to see Alex Cross. It was good but so intense. When we left the theater I was a nervous wreck & felt like I needed a drink to calm down. Has anyone seen it?

Toodles!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Ah - great finds! I don't like to shop, so when I do I make it worth it & load up! I haven't really been in a while and with the holidays coming I think it's time!

    ReplyDelete