Monday, January 2, 2012

My Favorite Gift

I'm linking up with Daphne at Flip Flops & Pearls today. I did a post here about all the wonderful gifts I received this year. Along with the material stuff we were lucky enough to spend the day with family. We are very blessed.

photobucket
It's hard to pick a fave but I was very excited to get this
I'd been wanting a Pandora bracelet for a long time & Dean bought me one this year! Something else that I wanted was this
It has turned into one of my favorite things! I wanted it but I didn't think it was going to be as great as it is. Seriously, this thing is AWESOME!!! It's soooo easy! Virtually mess free too unless you forget to get a mug.......

Toodles!


 

7 comments:

  1. As soon as this bambino is born, I'm so getting a Keurig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some fun stuff! I think I may look into getting a Keurig, but Gary works from home and we each drink at least 2 cups of coffee. I don't know if it would be cost effective for us to switch. Anyway...I still think it would be a nice toy to have!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bracelet is very pretty, but I am jealous of the Keurig! You have obviously trained this man very well, lol. Hoping your new year has started off wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got my dad a Keurig, too!! And he is totally loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep looking at the Keurig & think it would be great. Which size do you have? I think I would like the smaller of the styles, but don't know. Beautiful bracelet! Did Dean go to Jarrod's?.....teehee!
    Happy New Year to you both!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo, love the keurig!! i got my parents one for christmas. quite a hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always been so curious about Keurig. I think I need this machine!!!

    ReplyDelete