Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We lost!

Actually, we got beat. We didn't show up to play. Our Coach is a moron. We did have a good time with our friends. We were 2 houses down. I had a great view of the game.
I could see this TV
I could see the projector in the sun room too. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It was HUGE! The game got ugly & I had to have more wine.
We had delicious food. Pulled pork sandwiches, cole slaw & lots of dips!! Thankfully, I went to Yoglates yesterday before the party.
We had a grand total of 12 people in class as opposed to 50 on a normal Monday. I didn't go at all last week & I'm definitely regretting that today. Can you say SORE??? I'm going back this afternoon though. Dean & I took the day off because we knew we'd be up late last night. We went & had lunch today at Roberto's. We've been there several times & everything is good. It looks like a dump from the outside. The building was a general store & is very, very old. My friends mom recently ate there for the first time & told me their shrimp poboy was one of the best she'd ever had. I LOVE shrimp poboys. I've been thinking about it ever since she told me several weeks ago. Well, it didn't disappoint.
Instead of mayo it had tartar sauce & it was delicious. The bad thing is that they only serve poboys at lunch. I guess that's also a good thing because that means I won't be able to have one very often!

Toodles!

12 comments:

  1. :(

    Sad face sad face.

    It was horrible!!! And I've strangled about 50 people in my mind for their sheer nastiness. Brandon and I were very kind and respectful when LSU won the first match. I guess I was crazy to expect the same.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, we got our a$$es handed to us. I'm still a little bitter. Can you tell? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They still had a good season but would've been wonderful to win.
    I had to turn the game off & go to bed.. My blood pressure was rising. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to focus on the positives: 1) Jefferson is gone! 2) Still overall a great season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the loss! Glad you had a good time, anyway!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry but you know I am an Ala girl:)

    Looks like you had fun still:)

    I hope your having a great week!!

    Happy Wednesday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it does look like a good party, anyway, and you got to use your new glass. :)
    Those shrimp poboys look wonderful! I wonder if I could make them at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about the loss:(
    I posted about my bathroom vanity you wanted to see how it turned out and what I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about LSU losing:-( And thanks for the congratulatory note on the twins. They really do look big for twins. Rochelle brought preemie outfits for them to wear and they woulldnt fit, lol.....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate that ya'lls game didn't turn out the way you would have liked. You know I don't do sports, so I don't have a clue what went on? Anyhoo, if you knew how hungry I was, you wouldn't have posted about that dang shrimp po-boy, much less put a pic up of it with some delicious fries! Starved, no snacking what so ever last week except for fruit, and hit the track every single night, only to lose 2 lbs! That is discouraging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a bummer ....insert sad face =(

    ReplyDelete