Monday, March 1, 2010

Random Stuff

Apparently, there's some rule that I don't know about that says we can't have 2 pretty days in a row. It stormed all day & we had hurricane force winds. Don't believe me? Check this out.


That would be my glider. The wind blew it in the pool!

Yesterday was such a great day. It was sunny & the temperature was good. We went to the LSU game. It was a doubleheader because of the rain out Friday night. I didn't stay for the second game. I knew it was going to be cold. It was a good weekend, LSU swept William & Mary. While at the game I saw what everyone's been talking about - The Intimidator.


No, it's not my photography skills, it's crooked. The level of crookedness depends on where you're at in the stadium. Speaking of The Intimidator, does it have to look exactly the same as it did before? Back in the day, it would change from season to season ESPECIALLY when they won a National Championship. Being that this is the first season it's been at the new stadium you'd think they could do more with it than just throw up a 2009.

Today I was perusing TMZ.com. Yes, I love celebrity gossip & I love celebrities. I'm sure you've heard that Lil Wayne needed some dental work done before he could report to jail for that gun thing. TMZ reported that he had to have his $150,000 diamond teeth replaced with cheaper teeth. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday's wind was UNREAL! It blew our wooden gate closed and broke it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuuuuuuude, I just had to run outside to corral my trash cans that were blowing down the road. Crazy wind in Florida today!

    ReplyDelete