Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Ready for a Trip!!

It's been a busy day. This morning I ran some errands. I spent too much time in Hobby Lobby. They had all of their garden stuff out & I just roamed around & looked at everything. Basically, just dreaming of the day I can actually spend time outside & not freeze! I picked up lunch on the way home & by the time I finished eating it was time to leave for the LSU game. As we were getting ready to leave Amelia-Ann came over so she came with us to the game. It was her first LSU baseball game. This is us before the game started. It was just a little windy!


This one turned out better.


After the game Dean & I went to the mall. We decided while standing in the customs line coming home from the cruise that we need new luggage. Ours is old & has regular wheels. JC Penneys had luggage on sale & they had coupons. The one we got is huge & has those great spinner wheels on it. If anyone is in the market for luggage make sure it has spinners!!! This is it.


It's Liz Claiborne & very cute! This is the inside.


Yes that's HOT PINK!!! Sooo cute! The outside has lots of browns & tans so Dean isn't against carrying it. We got a great deal too. Regular price was $280 & it was 50% off. There were coupons in Friday's paper for $15 off a $100 purchase. Then whenever you buy anything at Penney's you can go online & do a customer service survey & get a coupon for 15% off a purchase. That coupon can be combined with any others you have. I've learned to never buy anything at Penney's if you don't have a coupon. I also had a $10 off a $10 purchase coupon so I found a cute casual shirt.


It's yellow & was on sale. Regular price was $22. It was on sale for $12.99 minus my $10 coupon, I paid $2.90 with tax!

We had dinner at Monjuni's which was delicious as usual! Now we're watching The Informant. It's supposed to be a comedy but I haven't found it very funny. Matt Damon's in it but it's not his typical movie. Supposedly, it just keeps getting better. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment