Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh Bravo How I Love Thee!!!

I stopped on my way home from work today & got my nails done. Such a nice way to start the weekend. I really like the place I've been going. The little guy that owns the place is very nice. Their signs also make me laugh. I swear every time I go there's a new sign. First it was "We open Sunday Saturday", written exactly like that. Then there was "We're Not Accept Check". Today, there was an easel outside the door with a sign that said "WARNING!!!!!! Coming up Valentine's Day. We open Valentine's Day". I don't think they really understand that Valentine's Day is a gift giving opportunity but not so much having to have your nails done on that day! We got back into our regular routine & we went to dinner at La Caretta. It was really good! I haven't figured out what I'll be doing tomorrow aside from cleaning house.

You're probably wondering about the title. Well, while I was getting my nails done the TV was on CNN & I read at the bottom of the screen that Alice Horton from Days of Our Lives died. On our way to eat I was looking at TMZ on my phone to see how old Alice was. She was 95 & she was on the show as late as 2007. WOW! Anyway, on TMZ was the story about Charlie Sheen's stolen car being found at the bottom of a cliff & there was another story about another car that was stolen & found in a cliff as well. The Bentley was owned by Paris Hilton's aunt & in the article it said that she's a finalist for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. OMG OMG!!! SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I didn't know a thing about it. I didn't even know Bravo was talking about a Beverly Hills show. I just happen to love, love, love Real Housewives of Orange County. Then of course there was New York. It's good. Then Atlanta, which is just completely ghetto. Then New Jersey which I liked except I keep expecting someone to end up in a trunk or on the bottom of the river. OC is definitely my fave but I have a feeling that it will move to second place once Beverly Hills comes out. I can't really explain the greatness of these shows. I can't imagine having the money they have & I just love seeing how they live. Not to mention I love to see where they live & how they decorate. I know it's the epitome of mindless TV but that's part of the greatness!! I did a little research & found this
http://www.thedailytruffle.com/2010/01/bravo-selecting-cast-of-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

I just cannot wait!!!!

In less that 48 hours we'll know whether the Saints won the Superbowl. It's all very exciting!!!!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment