Monday, February 1, 2010

Who Dat!

It's Superbowl week! Normally, this would not be a big deal BUT as you all know, the Saints are in the SUPERBOWL!! This is big time! Even if you're not a Saints fan you have to appreciate this team making it as far as they have. I'm certainly not a die hard. I've been known to say that I'm waiting for the Saints to be the Saints or to do something Saintly. I won't mention how I would've been correct if Garrett Hartley wouldn't have kicked a certain field goal. Anyway, I always want them to win & this state will go crazy if that happens Sunday. This brings me to the reason for today's post. The Saints have arrived in Miami.


I'm happy to see that just because they're all gazillionaires they still have to carry their own luggage.


Oh little Chris Reis, what are you wearing??



It's time to buy a new suit. Really dude, you play in the NFL & you make tons of money even if you're at the league minimum. Please just buy a nice suit!

Then there's this


What can I say? I know I'm going to take a lot of heat for this but people are all over me because I love McConaughey. Just because there's that vicious rumor that he doesn't wear deodorant doesn't meant it's true. However, there isn't a person out there that can argue that this is clean hair. I was under the impression that his hair only looked like this on the field. I thought he just produced a ridiculous amount of sweat that caused his hair to look like that. I had NO IDEA that it ALWAYS looks like this. I mean if you don't wash your hair going to the Superbowl when will you???

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Let's give Jeremy Shockey some credit. I'll say this, I do think he does that all the time. What IF he said, "I'm not going to wash my hair until we win the Super Bowl"? There's got to be SOME REASON behind that nasty hair. OH and regarding the GORGEOUS McConaughey – I think HE said he didn’t wear deodorant. But, that's okay... I still think he's a fine piece of smelly meat. HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Traci-
    Thanks for your comment on my pink chandelier. All the clear crystals were original to the chandelier, and the pink ones I think I bought on Ebay. I've also seen them every now & then at Estate Sales. Here's a website that may help you: http://www.chandelierparts.com/

    Geaux Saints! WHO DAT!

    ReplyDelete