Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can Someone Teach Me To Sew???

Really I only need to learn how to hem pants. I currently have 3 pair that the hem is coming out of. What is the deal with this? It's only one leg & not the same leg on every pair. Then today I'm walking along & I can tell something's up with one leg of my pants. Yep, sure enough, another hem has come undone. Seriously, I don't catch my feet in the hem or anything. I don't know what's causing this. Are pants just poorly made now? I guess I'm going to have to bring them somewhere to be fixed but with hems coming out the way they are this is going to get expensive.

Sam's sent me an email today that my umbrella has been shipped!!! FedEx is on their way. It doesn't show an estimated date of delivery yet but I'm very excited to know it will be here soon!!

I'm so ready for the weekend. I know it's only Tuesday, but I get to see little Logan, go to a birthday party & an LSU game Saturday. Not really looking forward to that 5:00 baseball game. It's pretty cold when the sun goes down. I am looking forward to the game Sunday. It's supposed to be 70!

As you can tell, today's another day of nothing going on. It's been a slow week!

Happy Mardi Gras!!

1 comment:

  1. T,
    When you get a chance, bring the problem pants to your mom's and have her call me. I will go get them and re-hem them for you. As long as the hem is PARTLY still in place, I will know where they need to be and won't even need you to try them on. I can also TEACH you to hem. It is EASY. As easy as that chicken enchilada recipe! I promise.

    ReplyDelete