Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Phones & Toilet Paper

Today was cell phone upgrade day. I am now the proud owner of an iPhone. I just have to figure out how to work it. Everyone that I know that has one says it's idiot proof. We'll see. I also have to sign up for an iTunes account so that I can download apps. There are ear phones with it too. Does this mean I don't need an iPod? I don't have one but I was thinking since Dean broke down & bought a pair of Crocs I might get an iPod. Dean always says we're the only family in the hisotry of the world that doesn't have Crocs or an iPod!! Anyway, I was going in knowing I had to pay $99 for the phone, an $18 upgrade fee (which I think is a total rip off) & $30/mo. for the internet. What I did not know was that if I still want to text like I do I have to keep a texting plan too & that I probably need a car charger because if you use the web the phone doesn't hold a charge as long as the phone I had & of course you MUST have a cute case. Sooooo $160 later I have the phone, the car charger, a pink case & FREE (yeh right) screen protectors.

I was at the AT&T store for awhile. Like 45 mins. I've never understood why it takes so long. While I'm there a couple comes in that appear to be in their 20's. They also appear to be serious white trash. Tattoo's, unmatching & ratty clothes & when the AT&T guy asked if he could help them the girl's response was "NO, he don't need no phone. He goes through them like toilet paper". Seriously people, I couldn't make this stuff up.

If you've never had a shake from Chic Fil A you are missing out. It's the best shake ever! I've had shakes from pretty much everywhere that sells shakes & I think this is the best. I love love love chocolate shakes. I got one while I was in the mall. Soooo good!

Dean finished the hinges on 3 doors yesterday. He was working when I got home. We would've done more but the battery on the drill died. I'm just happy to see progress being made. He'll be helping Cassie unload her UHaul today so I'll probably catch up on more of my stuff on the DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment