Friday, July 9, 2010

Logan Update

Thanks to everyone for all the prayers. We had good news this morning. The Hematologist said his blood work looked good & that all signs point to Roseola. What a huge relief!

We're on our way to Houston now. We'd only been on the road about 30 minutes when we caught up with the first "In Tow" vehicles. I don't know how it is everywhere else but driving from Baton Rouge to Houston there are ALWAYS Mexicans driving something & towing another car. I've been told they buy them cheap auctions. This morning it was a school bus pulling a car.

We stopped to get gas in Breaux Bridge & it was "Western Day" at the truck stop. All the workers had on cowboy hats & bandanas. One little black lady had her bandana tied around her head & she told me she was "Western Aunt Jemima"!!! How funny is that??

I should be able to get back on track with my blogging now. More to come from Houston!!

Toodles!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment