Saturday, May 15, 2010

Could It Be??

YES it's RAINING!!! I can't believe it. It's actually raining!!! We haven't had any rain in weeks. Actually, I think it's been a couple of months. So far today we've had 3 showers. We need more but it's certainly better than nothing. Dean & I spent the morning in the yard. I pulled  a lot of weeds & Dean dug up some of the gazillion purple irises that we have. There were some areas that they had completely overtaken.  I feel like I did about a million squats! Hopefully, I'll be able to walk tomorrow.

Last night I spent the evening with Amelia-Ann.


Her parents had a function to go to so she decided to stay with us. Dean was listening to the LSU game so me & A-A went to dinner. We went to DeAngelo's & had pizza. It was sooo good! The slices are huge! We each ate half a slice so we could go to Cold Stone for dessert!

Tonight we're going to Scott & Lydia's for a crawfish boil. Friends are in town from Florida so not only do we get to see little Logan, we get to meet little miss Leah for the first time. I'm also looking forward to the Fudgesicle daiquiri! They're soooo good!!!

While I type this we're watching the LSU game on TV. It's not good. It's the 4th inning & they're losing 4-1 & have given up 2 HR's this inning. I have a new philosophy since they've been on this skid. If  they're not going to make it to Omaha, I'd rather them not host a regional. My theory is if they host it just cost us money & takes up pool time. I don't want to spend money to watch them lose. I'd just rather the season end & I'll float around the pool those 2 weekends in June that would otherwise be spent sweating at that place they're calling The Box.

I'm off to fix my hair. We're leaving soon.

Toodles for now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been having a lovely time. Pizza sounds do amazing right now!

    ReplyDelete