Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wake Up Wednesday

Also known as the day after Cinco de Mayo. I'm tired y'all & I only got to sleep about 30 minutes later than normal. 

I started Cinco off with a leg workout. 


When I got home from work I changed clothes & off to Caliente we went. Dean & I & the other 25 people in our group. Note to self, add at least 5 people anytime I reserve a table somewhere. It's inevitable that extras show up. The more the merrier right?


Sheri, Cindy & me. The wind was blowing about 900 mph but other than that the weather was great. Here's a fun fact. Cindy brought her own sombrero. I didn't ask why she owns one of her own.



I also didn't ask her why she owns two! That's Suzy. I look like a giant next to her. I'll have to remember to stick someone in between us next time we take a picture. 

It was a fun night but I have to go to sleep early tonight because we have a charity event to go to tomorrow so I won't be getting to sleep early then. We don't usually do a lot on week nights & certainly not 2 nights in the same week but May is a crazy month. There are lots of things to do. 

Did y'all do anything for Cinco?

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment