Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Week!!

So Wednesday was my birthday. Another year older. I don't know where the time goes.
 Wednesday morning as I was getting ready for work I heard something - it was these!

Along with my friend Cindy singing "It's someone's birthday". She's so sweet!! 
Notice the princess balloon? More on that later. 

After work Dean & I had dinner at Louisiana Lagniappe. So delicious! I had stuffed flounder. It was stuffed with all sorts of seafood goodness. There may have been cheesecake & wine too.
 I had instructions from Amelia-Ann to text her when we got home.
 Her & Alexandra came over with this.



I love it! Amelia-Ann's 16th birthday was a few weeks ago & we got her a necklace like this. The picture doesn't do it justice. Those girls are so sweet. We've lived next door for 9 years. Love them!

Thursday was our friend Scott's birthday so there was a double celebration at where else but Caliente. They cooked a special meal for us all to try - Goat. It was good. Nothing incredible but not bad at all. 



Cooked with potatoes & carrots & it was served over rice & then topped with salsa. Very authentic!



Mallory, Mackenzie, Maddie, Amelia-Ann, Gretchen & Miles.


Just about the whole crew in a not good iPhone pic.


Love these girls (and boy puppy) - Jordan, Bentley & Allie, Anna, me & Alexandra

The Red Velvet Bundt cake was amazing!!


Notice the princess hat. APPARENTLY, my friends think I'm a princess because I kinda depend on Dean a lot.  I really don't know what they're talking about but they think it's hilarious!

Some of my awesome friends - Sheri, Jackie, Steph, me, Cindy & Dawn 

We had such a fun night! 

Sunday is brunch with more awesome friends, Vicki & Allison. Can't wait for that. 

Happy Halloween!!

Toodles!

2 comments: