Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Friday!

I don't know about y'all but my week has flown by! YAY! It's been a pretty boring week. Work, run, work, run. Yesterday, I ran 2 miles. As the app says "just to calm your nerves". I'm not overly nervous since I know what to expect & NO RAIN!!! I'm a little nervous since I haven't run more than 10 miles since the last half but we've had a lot of rain & ridiculous temps. I ran the first half in the rain, been there, done that & I have zero intention of training in it.

I saw this on Facebook the other day & I loved it!
I often say I don't understand why everyone can't just be happy for each other? Or what about the whole "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all". Anyway, it made me laugh!

So the only plans we have this weekend are eating, the race & getting a mani. I think I'm going back to what I've been thinking of as my signature color (OPI - I'll Take The Cake). I did some red & tried a couple of other colors so I'm ready for the light neutral. Mainly because it isn't as noticeable when they start to grow out.

I guess this is enough random nothingness for one day. HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment