Friday, October 18, 2013

It's Friday- Whoo Whooo

I think the Hump Day commercial is really funny, especially when Logan does the Whooo Whooo part. Although, I'm much more excited about Fridays. I'm kinda scared to tell you what our weather's like. I don't want it to go away. I'll show you.
That would be what our weather is like currently. Like, right now, Friday, at 1:00!!  Not sure if you can read it but the humidity is only 54%. WOOOO HOOOO! People this is big!! I've ran twice this week. Monday, 4.5 miles & Wednesday, 4 miles. I had to cut off a half mile because I needed to be at work earlier. My friend Allison & I were discussing this week how you know you're serious about running when you're willing to use some of your hair/makeup time to finish your run. Again, more proof the aliens have taken over. I PROMISE you, never, ever, ever would anyone that knows me well say that I'd spend less time on hair & makeup so I could exercise. Like ever. Tomorrow, my plan calls for a 7 miler. I was very excited about the temperatures & excited that I might can do this without finishing soaking wet. Then I saw this.
That would be the forecast for tomorrow. Here's to hoping the weather people are wrong again!

We don't have any big plans for the weekend. When I leave work today I have a hair appointment & thank goodness for that because this hair is a hot mess & has been for a week! At some point tonight we have to go to a wake. No fun. A friend of the family died. I've said this once & I'll say it again, CANCER SUCKS! 

On to happier things, I do get to see my little Logan this weekend. It's been awhile since I've seen him so I'm excited.

Anyone have fun plans?

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Glad y'all are getting some good weather. We are, too, finally! It's so great to have windows and doors open, but still have to close up and turn the air on at night to sleep. We are 82 degrees right now with 14% humidity, so it's quite pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better than good weather. It makes everything better.

    ReplyDelete