Tuesday, September 17, 2013

We're Home!

I don't think any of us were ready to leave. Logan stuck his bottom lip out & said "I don't wanna go home. I wanna stay this many more days" while holding up 10 fingers. Oh if only we would've won the powerball.
Logan LOVED playing in the waves with his Nonke. He would holler & point "let's go where it's rough!"
 
For some reason he insisted on keeping his shirt on. "It's my wet shirt".
The water was so pretty.
More waves!



They played frisbee.

The jellyfish were really bad Monday so we spent the day at the pool.

The view from my pool chair!

Now it's back tot he real world. sigh.

Toodles!
 

4 comments:

  1. I've been wondering where you've been! I've been behind on blogging so I guess I missed your plans. Sounds like you had a great time! It's always a let down to come home...bummer!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I bet it was hard to come home!! Hope the rest of the week isn't too rough. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't want to leave either!!! Girl, you must eat a caprese salad this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that water does look pretty. May just have to put this on our list. So glad Logan enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete