Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Beach!

As I write this & watch Game Day this is my view.


Pretty nice huh? We left yesterday for another trip to Portofino in Pensacola. Scott, Lydia & Logan are with us.


Dean & I stopped at the outlet mall & did a little shopping!! Oh how I love Michael!


After roaming around the store for awhile I decided on this one. I love the grey color. I was looking for a black bag but when I saw the grey I decided that was the one.

We went to the pool for a bit. Logan had already been to the beach & was stung by a jellyfish. Thankfully we hadn't made it there yet. They said it was 3 minutes of screaming his lungs out. Then all was good.


We had a cupcake because his "tummy was starving"! Then we went to Peg Leg Pete's for dinner.


I don't remember what the drink was called but it was their specialty & it was delicious!





Little Man passed out. He was exhausted. It was just a power nap. When it was time to leave he was wide awake!





We looked for crabs. We saw big ones & little bitty ones. It was a good day!

Toodles!

Location:Via de Luna Dr,Gulf Breeze,United States

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that new purse!!! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always used to take meat tenderizer when we went to Pensacola Beach. I don't recall that we ever used it but I think you might just sprinkle it on and maybe hold a wet paper towel or cloth over the spot. It's supposed to take the sting away! Google it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always used to take meat tenderizer when we went to Pensacola Beach. I don't recall that we ever used it but I think you might just sprinkle it on and maybe hold a wet paper towel or cloth over the spot. It's supposed to take the sting away! Google it!

    ReplyDelete