Monday, June 10, 2013

Somewhere in Middle America

I mentioned that my weekend would be spent at Alex Box Stadium. Luckily, it was just Friday night & Saturday night.


I didn't take this pic. I got it from LSU's FB page. Pretty cool looking. Friday night was THE BEST game that I've seen in a long, long time. It definitely lived up to all the hype. Not to mention the game only lasted 2:18. That rarely happens. We were able to make it to a friends birthday party before it got too late.
Saturday I spent a lot of time in the pool before the game. This game wasn't nearly as good or as short. There was a 52 min. rain delay without any rain too.  LSU won & that was awesome! Next up.....
Somewhere in Middle America..... GEAUX TIGERS!!!

How was y'alls weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get to see any of the game Friday :( but it sounded so awesome! Can't wait to watch the CWS,,,wish we were going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun weekend :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete