Friday, June 7, 2013

5 on Friday!!!

In honor of it being Friday I'm linking up with the ladies at The Good Life.
 

1. I told y'all I was celebrating National Running Day with Yogurtland.
Cheesecake & Red Velvet Cake Batter with cheesecake bites, mini M&M's & crushed up Reeses. I told myself I was going to get fresh strawberries. Alas, my hand went directly for the candy.

2. I love having pretty nails. You can have your hair in a ponytail & no makeup on but if your nails look pretty you look more put together. I'd taken a break from my beloved gel nails but I went back to them yesterday.
A very light, shimmery pink is what I was in the mood for.
It's called Pink-A-Doodle
The finished product! Anyone read palms out there?? Please tell me all of those lines don't just mean I'm getting old.
3. I was happy, happy, happy when I saw this offer on Facebook
Starbucks for a buck??? YES PLEASE!!!

4. It's Super Regionals in Baton Rouge!
LSU vs. Oklahoma baseball, Nola vs Gray, best of 3 goes to Omaha. It should be fun!

5. When I'm not at LSU this weekend I plan to be in the pool.
There are some weeds to be pulled - I think I could do that every single day - but a lot of my time will be spent on a float with my Nook!

Have a great weekend!

Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that polish! And I too think celebrating ANYTHING with Cheesecake & Red Velvet Cake Batter ice cream is the way to go!

    Thanks for linking up! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you definitely have your priorities straight, but don't forget your sunscreen; especially if you want to keep that "aging-thing" away....ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that polish color! I wish I was better at painting my nails - it just never looks that great and takes too much time which I don't have with littles waiting for it to dry that I rarely do it and then it chips quickly so not worth the time. Until I have more funds to get the new polish that's supposed to last I've given up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that frozen yogurt looks good! There is a new ice cream place here that makes ice cream as you wait...uses nitrogen to quick freeze it...all natural ingredients and locally grown honey and dairy...I want to try it but the lines out the door everyday! I feel that way about having my toes done! I garden too much to paint my nails...your pool looks great! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete