Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!


I guess. Mine hasn't started out how I'd hoped. I still have the stitches in my back & can't exercise. Of course I don't feel like exercising. The stitches come out on the 10th. I couldn't drag myself out of bed yesterday morning to go to work but I did manage to make it to the doctor. More antibiotics & some pills to make me stop coughing. They work for a little bit. Have I mentioned how tired I am of coughing?? It's been 3 weeks. sigh. I'm home again today & I swear I feel worse than yesterday.

Apparently, I've started biting my nails.
I noticed that I had a finger in my mouth last night & then I noticed my nails. I've NEVER EVER bit my nails. I've always had nice long, strong nails. I'm chalking this up to stress & being medicated & not knowing what I'm doing.

I just finished reading John Grisham's book The Racketeer. It was so good! I read it in a day. Of course that's easy to do when you're doing nothing but laying on the sofa.

I started taking down all of my Christmas stuff on New Years Eve. I got most of it done & then it was time for the LSU game. Good grief that was a mess. I seriously don't know what's wrong with Les Miles. I'm not one of those people that think you're going to win every game BUT it's how Les loses. He looks clueless on the sidelines, he doesn't use timeouts when it would benefit him, play calling is atrocious,  the list goes on & on. It was about half time when I started feeling bad so what's left of the Christmas stuff is still out.

I haven't really thought about resolutions or goals for 2013. It's hard for me to think with a stuffy head. I'll get to it eventually. I have so much stuff that was on my 2012 to do list that didn't get done because I lost the last 6 months to work. Oh well.

Hope everyone's New Year has started off better than mine!!

Toodles!


7 comments:

  1. i don't bit my nails but i pick at my cuticals (to the point they bleed) - hope u get back on track girly - i have MAJOR lbs to lose - i'm going BALLS to the wall - i can't take the way i look any longer - it's making me seriously depressed (ie why i NEED a new bag to cheer me up - at least u can never be too fat/thin for a bag)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...don't worry about the way it has started. It's all about process. =)
    Hoping it gets better for you!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If humble to dry cleaning simply, then that is your very best [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#921]north face outlet[/URL] . But, it's not the one strategy so long as you will be cautious satisfactory in other techniques, with regard to it's easy to vary its unique type and develops into significantly less classy because of into the outcomes of water. If it permits you to clean up with treatment, then you definately [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1151]north face outlet store[/URL] to consider under consideration with the next ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't taken any antibiotics yet, but may have to if I can't shake this crap. Going back to work next week is sure to make me relapse, so we'll see.
    I think I have started stuttering. It is weird, but I keep catching myself. Is it stress? Exhaustion? Poor circulation? sigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bummer - I hope you are feeling better soon! I still haven't taken my Christmas stuff down. This weekend...maybe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Dear! I've come to your blog from the blog of one of my sweet commenters ~ you know how that goes ~ :) ~ Now following you!
    So nice to "meet" you!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete