Friday, March 30, 2012

Yay for Friday!!!!!

It's been a week. Wednesday I had an appointment at the granite fabricator. I had to finalize everything & give them some money so we could get started. I'd already picked the travertine I want to use as the back splash & I new the pattern I wanted but I had to choose what I wanted above the cook top. It's a bigger area & I wanted some sort of design. After what felt like an eternity, I decided on something. I can't imagine what it would've been like if I hadn't looked at a thousand pictures online & had someone there to help me. Seriously, I think Dean was right when he said I'd never be able to build a house from the ground up. I know what I like & I know what I want for the most part. The problem lies in budget. I have million dollar taste & I don't have the budget to go with it. Once I picked out how I wanted everything to look he worked up the price. I already had an estimate but of course doing a design is more "labor intensive". I wish they'd just say "you're gonna pay"!  I was pleasantly surprised that what I chose was just $157 more. I know it's for a small area & that's probably a lot but it keeps me under budget & that's all I care about.

I just thought choosing a pattern was tough. Have you ever picked grout color?? Good grief. That was hard & I've done that before. I had a really hard time choosing so I went with what the chick recommended. After all, she does this every day. So, after writing them a check I was on my way home with a pounding headache. I was useless the rest of the day. I laid on the couch & watched Bethenny Ever After.

I didn't do a Weigh In post this week. The scale isn't moving so I didn't feel like boring anyone with that. I'm sure this could have something to do with it.
 My boss brought me this from Cheesecake Bistro. SOOOOOO AMAZING!!! It was a surprise & of course I had to eat it. He told me I'd sweat it out at Yoglates anyway. Yeh, I wish. I don't think I'm burning that many calories. I was planning to just eat half of it but I wasn't going straight home & I wasn't about to leave it in the fridge at work. Things have a way of walking away in there. I just sucked it up & ate the whole thing & yes I felt a little sick afterwards but who cares.

I did go to Yoglates 3 times this week & I've ran twice. I was supposed to run this morning but it was raining. Lovely. Hopefully, the rain will be gone by morning & I can run.  Have a great weekend!

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. You've done very good this week on your exercising. I have not ran all week! I did do Zumba three times, but I don't know if that counts since I'm not doing it right and I laugh the whole time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I would kill for cheesecake from Cheesecake Bistro. That looks divine and worth every calorie!

    ReplyDelete