Sunday, March 11, 2012

OPI

Lately, I've really been loving all the "Easter Egg" nail polish colors. I had it in my head that I wanted a shade of lavender. I saw the Kardashian OPI Collection in a CVS sale paper. One of the colors really jumped out at me.
It's called One Big Happy Fame-ily. I took several pics & none of them really captured the true color. It's a little darker than what it looks like in this pic. Dean went to the LSU baseball game Saturday night & I stayed home because it was a little cool. I caught up on the DVR & gave myself a mani & pedi. This is what it looks like on my nails.
I really like how it turned out. Next up? Some sort of minty color. Anyone have one you love?

Toodles!

11 comments:

  1. Pretty! I got an iridescent teal color with my pedi today - I forgot to look at the name though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    For a mint color look into Sinful Color's "Mint Apple" & "open seas"

    Also go on essie's website & look at their new spring collection. It's amazing! I just got "navigate her" & love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color Traci! So funny because I am painting my nails with OPI as I'm typing this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love this color!! I want it. I bought a similar color from Ulta the other day. $2 holla! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute - I love that color! You know I don't paint my nails, but I bet this would be cute on my toes for Easter...oh Lord, speaking of, I guess I should be finding a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that color...very cute!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty color! I am hosting a Giveaway to celebrate my blog's third birthday. Would love for you to drop by. Anu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Essie makes a pretty mint color! Love that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that color, Traci! It definitely looks like Spring.

    Thanks for visiting & for your sweet comments!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks pretty....My favorite nail polish color right now is Essies "Turks and Calcos.

    ReplyDelete