Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

This week has been tough! It's really hard to get back into a normal routine after being on vacay for a week. Yogalates was HARD Monday. I will NEVER skip a week again. I know they (who is "they" anyway?) say not to ever say never but I'm saying it & documenting it here. I could've gone a couple of times last week but I chose not to since I was on vacay. I've learned my lesson.

So, I weighed in today & I am happy to say that I'm exactly what I was 2 weeks ago. I took Wendy's advice & didn't bring the scale with me to the beach so I didn't weigh in Wednesday. We didn't eat horribly on vacation but there were drinks & fried food  & a couple of chocolate shakes involved. I planned to be back on track for the weekend but we had a graduation party to go to Saturday. More drinks & food  (some of the best potato salad I've ever had). I'm down 15.2 lbs. Anyway, my goal was to not gain & I didn't so I'm happy.

Today I went to Yogalates for the 2nd time this week. It was hot. 91 when we started & 93 when we finished.  I've staked out a spot by the back door because the teacher opens it & there's always a breeze. Some ex-marine guy got there before me & took my spot. That brings me to another discovery I've made. There are several ex-marines that go to class. NFL players too. They all struggle with the workout. It makes me feel like I'm really doing something.

My friend Allison is on a diet & she's supposed to drink 100 oz. of water a day. I decided to keep track of how much I drink in a day. I've been averaging about 85 oz. I don't know how she manages to do 100.

Moving on....Today is Little Man's birthday!
My nephew & Godchild, Logan is 2 today. This is a picture his mom sent me a little while ago. It made me laugh. He's soooo cute & funny! We love him so much. His party is Saturday & I can't wait to see him in action.

For some reason I haven't been able to comment on blogs for the last 2 days. I am reading though.

Toodles!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! It's so hard to stay on a diet while on vacation. I guess you don't have to go hardcore. Afterall, you ARE on vacation. However, once you kinda do it for awhile, it's almost a mental thing, isn't it??

    Your nephew is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you aimed to do well on vacation, but allowed yourself a little room to enjoy things, too.

    ReplyDelete