Thursday, July 1, 2010

Working on 5 hours of sleep!!

Yep, that's right 5 hours! I'm back from San Diego. I had a great time but I'm exhausted! I was doing fine until we got to Dallas yesterday & had to change gates 5 times & have an hour delay before finallly getting to Baton Rouge at 11:15. Yes, I know an hour delay isn't a major thing BUT when you're me & require a minimum of 8 hours sleep to function getting home at midnight instead of 11:00 isn't fun. Especially when  you have to get up at 5:30 to go to work the next day. I did it, I made it & I don't want to do it again. My eyeballs hurt from having my contacts in so long & my head's been killing me all day. Needless to say I'm in bed & will be asleep shortly. I'll update all about the trip this weekend. We really had fun & I took a lot of pictures.

Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment