Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Cael

I think I'm finally caught up on my sleep. It also helping that we have a long weekend & no big plans. This morning was Cael's birthday party. His mom, Allison, is one of my good friends. The party was at the pool at a health club in town. The kids seemed to have a great time! Here's the birthday boy.


Bayleigh, Cael & Bode
I don't know what Cael's doing in this picture but to me it looks like he's about to break down dancing!

Preston really enjoyed the water too. Poor baby, that red mark under his eye is where he was bitten by another kid at daycare. It looked awful!

Bode & Lane are playing with their party favors. This cracks me up! I think every picture that  I've ever seen of Bode he's had SOMETHING on his head!!

Then it was present time!! Cael's opening his gift from Dean & I.

He likes it!!!

This is what we got Cael.

This all started when Cael was a baby. I always said he looked like a little bruiser. I ordered the shirt from Etsy. In light of recent events, this shirt has taken on a new meaning. It seems as though Cael has been having a problem keeping his hands to himself. Notes are being sent home that he's been "punching Ben" at daycare. As much as Allison liked the shirt, I'm guessing Cael won't be wearing it to daycare!! 

I'll be posting about my trip soon. I'm going through the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a fun birthday party, Traci. Belated Happy Birthday to the birthday boy. I buy my Polish pottery dishes mostly from TJ Maxx and Marshall's. You are so lucky cause you have both of them where you live. I have to drive a hour and a half to get to the nearest ones..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love love love the shirt but he won't be going to school in it!! haha! Thanks again for coming. I think all the kids had a good time and thankfully the adults didn't melt out there.

    ReplyDelete