Monday, May 24, 2010

The First Part of the Weekend....

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. Friday, I went to lunch with Aaron & Stan. We went to Schlitz & Giggles for pizza & knots. Sooo good. What are knots? It's pizza dough tied in a night & then cooked with garlic butter & cheese. Really, really, really good. This was the first time I'd been to the new location. I couldn't believe this thing.


Yep, it's a ceiling fan! I've never, ever seen anything like it. The fan is like 12 ft. around.  This picture really doesn't do it justice.

We went to the game Friday night. It was a bit warm & the game was boring. LSU won 17-3. Back in the day, that would've been my type of game. Now, not so much. It was rather boring. Mississippi States baseball team is quite possibly the worst team in the history of SEC baseball. I made an executive decision to stay home Saturday. It was going to be ridiculously hot. I ran some errands Saturday morning & then worked in the yard. I pulled weeds, got in the pool & cooled off & planted a few things. By that time I needed to get dressed for dinner. We went to La Carreta with our friend Bill & his girlfriend Allie. This was my first time to meet her & she's very nice. I liked her a lot.  I had a Rumrita as usual. Sooo good.

By the time we got home I was soooo tired I could barely keep my eyes open. I was asleep for 9:00. How much of a mawmaw am I??? It was Saturday night! Working outside in the heat was exhausting.  Not to mention, I didn't take a nap.

On that note, I'm going for now because I'm ready for bed!!! 5:30 comes early.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment