Wednesday, May 12, 2010

EPIC Fail!!

It seems that Lydia may be onto something. I don't know for sure but it's possible that Mr. Pluckers does in fact read my blog! HAHAHAHA! That's the only explanation I have for last night. When we left to go eat he was home. Hmmm. That's ok. We just figured he was home for a break & would be going back to the restaurant. Once we ordered we asked our waitress if he was there & she said no & that she didn't know if he was coming in because he just "pops in & out". Interesting being that he's NEVER home. Sheri, who lives between  Mr. Pluckers & us, told the waitress all about how he lives next door & we've never met him. The waitress was nice but it seemed as though she thought we were crazy. We were there an hour & a half & he never came in. Good thing we weren't counting on a free meal or anything.

When I got home from work I watched Real Housewives of New Jersey. Danielle is a crazy person. Like a total whack job! Mabye it's just me but I've never heard of having a luncheon to honor someone & that someone wasn't invited. Weird right? I always liked Jacqueline but she's getting on my nerves with the whole Danielle thing & thinking she's ok.  Caroline just talks like a mob person & that bugs me. Why do I watch if I don't like anybody you ask?? Well, I do like Dina & Theresa. They make me laugh. I saw online that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is filming. That should be GREATNESS!!!

Nothing else going on except for the fact that I have to cook tonight. Oh boy. Can you tell I'm really looking forward to it??

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe there's a Miss. Pluckers somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love watching the housewives! I know I know, trash tv but I need something for entertainment. When we were at the horse races one summer they were filming the OC HW and I saw vicki walking down behind the horses before they go off to race and I yelled out her name and said I love you (OK yes I had a margarita) so if you see that episode and Vicki turning around waving she's waving at me. Yup I'm so lame :) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by Traci! You're so sweet.

    Blessings, ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete