Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sweet Little Girl

So today is probably the last day of shopping at lunch. It's getting a little too warm for all that. It's not really hot yet but having a black car that sits in the sun in the parking lot doesn't really cool off when you're just going around the corner. Then it's back in the car which has warmed up more while sitting in the mall parking lot & back to work before it cools off enough. It's just another vicious cycle. On a happy note, I did knock out a birthday gift & a half! The birthdays aren't for a couple of months so I'm ahead of the game on that.

At work today a lady called & was trying to find an obituary that was in the paper a couple of weeks ago. She'd missed her friend dying. I found it & read it to her. Would you like to know her response?? "You're such a sweet little girl". HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's not something you hear often.  I thought it was funny!

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day! My friend Wendy is going to welcome little Emily Hope into the world tomorrow. Good luck Wendy! I can't wait to meet her!!

I'm so ready for tomorrow. I'm working until 12:30 & then going for a facial! I've never had one & my skin is a hot mess. Like a really big hot mess. I'll report back on how it goes.

Toodles! (from a really sweet little girl)

2 comments: