Friday, February 12, 2010

Global Warming is a Farce!!!

It snowed today. Again. That's twice in 2 months & 3 times in like 14 months. Suffice it to say I don't believe in Global Warming. It wasn't just a few flurries either. When I woke up it was just raining so I was thinking the weather people were wrong again. Of course when I get to work it started. I called Dean who was off today & he said "it's really coming down". Figures. He took pictures though. Here's the house.


The pool. I can't wait 'til it warms up. I'm so ready to lay on my raft & float around.


I had a Dermatologist appt. this afternoon for my annual mole check. All's good on that front. She wasn't happy about my Belize sunburn. How did she know? I'm STILL peeling!!! Being that we were talking about sunburn, she gave me a list of sunscreens that she recommends. Consider this some free advice. The list is as follows: Blue Lizard, Coppertone Spectra 3, Clinique City Block SPF 15 or 25, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer, Vanicream, Presun, Solbar, Aveeno, Cotz Total Block. She said the most important factor is that it's "Broad Spectrum" so that it blocks both UVB & UVA Rays. As for SPF, pale people like me should use 30. If you're like Dean & use 8 you're wasting your time according to Dr. Stephanie. She said she doesn't know why they make anything less than 15.

Because I'm bored to tears I'm doing something that I'm pretty sure I'll regret, I'm watching Couples Retreat. I'll have a review tomorrow! We're 20 mins. in & there's only been one Vince incident. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment