Monday, July 14, 2014

Tag




I've been tagged by Carol at An Oasis in the Desert. I like reading things like this about people so here goes.

1.  Are you named after someone?  No

2.  When was the last time you cried?  A couple of weeks ago while we were white water rafting. More about that later!
 3.  Do you have kiddos? No    
4.  If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I think so.    
5.  Do you have a guilty pleasure? More than one - Starbucks, Mexican Food, Wine, Dr Pepper, French Fries, etc........  
4.  Do you like handwriting? Not particularly       
7.  What is your favorite cereal? Granola with almond milk. Kashi, Bare Naked - I'm not particular but I don't buy it anymore because I'll eat way too much of it. 
      
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? It's a toss up between hair & teeth & if you have open toe shoes on - your toe nails.
9.  What's the color of your eyes? Green
10.  Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings
11.  Favorite TV shows? All time fave is Friends, current fave would have to be Big Bang Theory
12.  Summer or Winter? Well, in the winter summer is definitely my fave & in the summer winter is my fave usually.

13.  Hugs or kisses? Either
14.  Do you have a special talent? Nothing that I can think of aside from remembering tons of completely useless information.
 15.  Where were you born? Baton Rouge, LA
16.  What are your hobbies? Reading, biking, running
  
17.  Do you have any pets? No but I want a puppy
8.  Favorite movie? How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days with Matthew McConaughey, my all time fave!!
19.  What color is your car? Black Ford Explorer

20.  What do you want to be when you grow up? Retired

So instead of just tagging a few people, if you're reading consider yourself tagged!

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to get to know you better! I knew about the Dr. pepper.......HA!

    ReplyDelete