Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

I haven't blogged since Thursday. Why? That's easy. There's absolutely nothing to say. I started feeling bad towards the end of last week with sinus & allergy problems. From the time I got home from work Friday to the time I got up for work Monday I didn't do much more than lay on the sofa. I slept a good bit & caught up on the DVR - Only 65 House Hunters to go!!! I finally started feeling better yesterday. There was a lot of this involved.

I always say I could never be a drug addict because I cannot stand the way medicine makes me feel. All day yesterday I had a sinus meds hangover.

So since nothing exciting is happening, I'll leave you with some of my favorite things I've seen on FB & Twitter recently.

One of my favorite verses.


The Fitness Challenge is winding down. I've got a lot of ground to cover but I'm determined to get it done. Totally shouldn't have taken a rest day yesterday.

Hope y'all are having a good week!

Toodles!



4 comments:

  1. Feel better soon. Sometimes, I only blog once a week when I'm feeling great. lol. Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better...a nasty bug has been going around. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better, traci....christine

    ReplyDelete