Sunday, November 10, 2013

Phone Dump

We had such a fun weekend & we took a ton of pics! We were in New Orleans Friday night for Boudin, Bourbon & Beer. It's a fundraiser for Emeril Lagasse's  foundation. There are a bunch of Chef's & they've all cooked something & we get little samples. There are lots of drinks too.
Our view from the balcony of our room. Nothing special. We were in the Warehouse District.
The sunset
Cindy, me & Jackie at the "manager's reception" at the hotel aka happy hour on a bad cruise.
My next door neighbor Jeff & me. Jeff makes us all laugh a lot.
The Food Network's Aaron Sanchez with John Besh.
A glimpse of Emeril in the orange hat with all of Mario Batali's Luigi's.
Mary Kay & Mario
Me & Cindy - Cindy is my friend that did the triathlon & was going to run with me but she got sick, went to Disney & had root canals.
I always have jacked up eyes in pics! Me, John Besh & Mary Kay. I need to figure out who has the picture where I was actually looking at the camera.
Me & Stephanie. She's one of the sweetest people I know.
Grace Potter who sings that Tequila song & Emeril.
Kitza, Jeff & Dave. We went to a bar called The Red Eye. Aside from the DJ calling me ma'am we had a great time. Although, I did redeem myself by requesting Snoop Dogg.
The hotel had a delicious breakfast but the coffee? Not so much! Thankfully, we were 196 yards from Starbucks. There's an app that tells you that!
Saturday night was the big LSU/Bama game. Dean cooked a chicken & pork sauce piquante. It was soooooo good!
We never have enough food.
Poor little Patrick was exhausted.
Mackenzie & Amelia-Ann. I was so happy they came. They're in high school now & don't hang out with me like they used to.

How was y'alls weekend?

1 comment: