Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Whole Lotta Nothing!

Yes, it's STILL freezing. I stepped out the door exactly two times this weekend. Once to throw something away & the other was to hang my Mardi Gras wreaths. I didn't even go outside to take this picture.


No, that's not running water, it's an icicle. Apparently, there was water in the hose? I don't know anything about this sort of thing but I do know that we didn't leave the faucet that this hose is connected to running. This cold is just getting ridiculous.

At just about exactly this time next week we'll be on a boat leaving the dock in New Orleans headed to Costa Maya. I CANNOT wait! Hopefully, the week will fly by!!

Since I was in the house all weekend I used the time to get some stuff done. I cleaned out closets. I swear the LSU room looks awful. There's stuff everywhere! A couple of boxes to donate, lots of books & other "stuff". I got to the point that I just didn't know what to do with everything so I just left it. I'll work on it more this week.

Between not leaving the house for 2 days, watching TV, playing Bejeweled & cleaning closets there's not much going on which means nothing to blog about. Maybe life will get exciting soon!

Toodles!

1 comment: