Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Christmas!

Dean & I hosted Christmas at our house. Like I said before, we had a ridiculous amount of food. This is some of it. Lydia, Dean's mom, my mom & part of my uncle. I'm sure they'll all be thrilled when they see this. Yes, we eat on paper plates. Don't judge.
Logan enjoyed his food when he wasn't too busy to eat.
The kids were very excited about opening gifts.
Yes, that's my brother, Scott, grouped in with the kids. If you know him you know just how appropriate that is. My cousin Brooke was patiently waiting with them.
This appeared to be Logan's favorite gift. A Hummer with a bass boat & trailer. He has a thing for boats. More of the chaos.
I don't know why the earlier pictures are so dark. Logan was so serious while he was opening everything.

My daddy & my cousin's hubs, Scott. Yes, we have 2 Scott's, a Lydia & a Leslie. It gets confusing at times.
Logan spent a lot of time like this. That's Dean's mom in the background.
There was something like a 80% chance of rain Sunday. Thankfully, the weather people don't know what they're doing & we didn't get any rain after about 5:00 am.  The older boys played football for awhile. This is my cousin Dylan.
And his brother Brendan.
I didn't do too well with the picture taking this year. At least I got some. For those wondering I never found Dean's gift that I lost. I'm hoping it's going to turn up when I least expect it. I did get him this.
It's a wine refrigerator & it's difficult to photograph because the door is a mirror but it doesn't look like a big regular mirror. It's very nice. Excuse my reflection. I couldn't figure out a way to take a picture of it without me in it. Anyway, I got it for Dean but he continues to point out that it's a together gift......That's what happens when you're hard to shop for. HA! For those feeling sorry for him that he didn't get his own gift, don't. I got him a very nice Saints "Sideline Shirt" & a set of Washers. It's a game that you play outside. I didn't know what it was until about 6 months ago.

Toodles!



5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.
    The paper plates make me laugh, that't all I ever eat out of! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun - and I love the wine-r-ator! :) Paper plate hold lots more food and leave lots more time for enjoying since you aren't washing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice family get together,looks like everyone had a lot of fun. The food looks delish. I was just going to ask if you found the gift and then I saw the answer towrds the end, lol. Happy New Year, Traci!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, THANKS for posting that picture! We did have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a Merry Christmas!! :)
    Looks like fun and chaos in the house!

    ReplyDelete