Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Randoms

I still don't feel good & that makes me grumpy.

I still can't find Dean's gift. I give up.

I'm completely out of wrapping paper. That's a good thing. I get to go back to matching paper next year.

I plan to spend Christmas Eve baking. I don't know what's gotten into me.

The last Christmas gift I was waiting for was delivered today.

I hate cold weather.

I'm really hoping for a nice day on Christmas. No rain & mild temps. I'll have several kids here that will need to run off some energy.

I'm attempting a casserole that I've never made before for Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed.

I need new boots.

I'm dying to know what Dean got me for Christmas.

It's 8:25 & I'm about to fall asleep typing this. #thanksbenadryl

Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. It's good that you're done Christmas shopping, Traci, but not good that you cannot find Dean's gift yet. You mught have to buy another one, lol. I hope you feel better. Get lots of rest and fluid. It must be the weather there, it was 34 degrees when I left there yesterday morning and 75 when I got here, lol...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh what will you be baking??? I'm still trying to figure out my "menu" for Christmas Eve, breakfast and something to take to the MIL (that will be a dessert). I got a good night's sleep, so I am in the Christmas spirit again. hahahahahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon!!

    Pray to St. Anthony and see if he can help you "find" a gift. ;)

    ReplyDelete