Wednesday, December 28, 2011

After Christmas Shopping

It's not often that I'm off the day after Christmas. Pretty much the only time I am is if Christmas falls on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. So I got to go shopping yesterday! It was a really yucky day. It rained pretty much all day. I didn't let that stop me. Dean came with me & we left before 7:00. I found a lot of good deals. Macy's had stuff 60 & 75% off. I got these salad plates. I doubt I use them for salad but I'll use them for appetizers or something. They're bigger than the average salad plate. Macy's also had coupons in the paper. $10 off a $25 purchase so everything was even cheaper.
I got this Santa too. He matches my Christmas decor. He was 75% off at Penney's. He was $12.50!
This angel also came from Penney's. 75% off. She was $10. I had $10 off $25 coupons there too so she was less than $10 & Santa was less than $12.50.
This angel is from Macy's. She matches too. I don't know how these pics got out of order.
Santa & his sleigh is from Penney's too. I made several purchases at Penney's so I was able to use several coupons.
I've been wanting one of these watches for awhile. It has the strap that you wear for the heart rate monitor. Lydia has one & she really likes it.  I was planning to buy it with my birthday money but I never got around to it so I got it Monday at Dick's.  
I needed a new makeup bag to keep in my purse. Mine has a big rip in it. I had a $3.50 off $10 purchase coupon at Ulta. My eyelash curler broke Christmas Eve so I thought I could pick one of those up too. The makeup bag was $8.00.
I also needed some makeup brushes so I got these. They were $17.
The eyelash curler was like $6. Ulta was giving out $5 gift cards to the first 100 people. I got there at 8:30 & got one & I was able to use my other coupon too. I ended up paying $16 with tax for all 3 things. Everything I bought was on sale when she rang it up. I thought that was a great deal!

I bought this Santa at Macy's.
I really like all the white. I got this nativity at Macy's too. It's smaller than the other one I have & just different. You can never have too many nativities.
This is my favorite purchase of the day!
Isn't it so pretty? I love the frame. Here's a close up.
I got it at Hobby Lobby. I saw it well before Christmas but I wasn't buying any Christmas stuff. About 2 weeks before Christmas they still had plenty of them so I was hoping I could get a good after Christmas sale. It was 66% off. I paid $34! I think the frame itself is worth more than that. It's a big picture. My plan is to hang it above my fireplace during the Christmas season. I'm sure Dean isn't excited about the fact that he's going to have to take down the picture that is currently there & put this one up but I mentioned that when I bought it & he didn't say anything. I just think it's so pretty & it will be a wonderful reminder of why we celebrate Christmas.

Toodles!!


8 comments:

  1. You found lots of great deals!! CUTE stuff! I love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guuuurrrlllll...you found some great deals!! I need new makeup brushes in a bad way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Traci, you were a "shopping diva" getting all those great things! Love those Santas, especially the one with the sleigh -- so cute!

    Thank you for stopping by to see my "studio." It really is a fun room, & it certainly doesn't always look so tidy!

    Happy New Year, sweet friend!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! You got some great goods, and I love the salad plates, and everything else too! Oh how I wish we had a Macy's within 100 miles! Anyhoo, hoping there is some Christmas decor left, and marked waaaayyyy down. I have been in the bed sick since Christmas day! Getting my third injection today, and hoping it knocks this stuff out so that I can hit the streets and see what is left. Ya'll have a Happy and safe New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great finds! I LOVE the nativity and the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to every single one, it's really a good for me to pay a quick visit this web page, it contains valuable Information.

    Look at my site: http://www.indexitineris.com/wiki/index.php?title=As_Observed_On_Tv_Similar_Articles

    ReplyDelete