Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Almost Friday!

We cruise in 2 days. I'm so ready to go. I'm tired of getting up at 5:30 everyday, I'm tired of going to work everyday, I'm just tired. I want to lay around & do nothing! In preparation for that I went & had my nails done. This particular nail salon is run by some Nese people, as most are. They're very nice but they always have little signs on the windows or out by the street & we always laugh about how they apparently write the way they talk. Like "We open Sunday, Saturday". No, I don't run a business but you'd think before putting up a sign that says "Sorry We're Not Take Checks", you'd check with someone to make sure it made sense. It made me laugh.

Although I'm ready to leave, one thing I'm not looking forward to is packing. I hate to pack. I can never decide what to bring. There's a bag limit so I can't just pack everything. I remember the good old days. The first time I went to Omaha for the College World Series was a girls trip. I will never forget (even if I could there are some people that won't let me) I packed 32 shirts for that trip. What's even better is that I wore all but 2 of them in the 10 days we were there. Back then even when you flew you could just check as many bags as you wanted & there wasn't a charge. Definitely the good old days.

When I got home tonight Dean's cousin Cassie & her little girl Emma came over. Emma's so cute!

Emma had a really good time playing with the swiffer!! Dean chased her around & then she chased him around. So cute!



I just thought that this one was really funny! I told her to "say cheese" & she did but this is all I could see!


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment