Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Shoes!

I was so excited when I got home from work yesterday. I had a package. I LOVE getting mail & packages. Not bills & stuff but fun mail, like Christmas cards & checks. Speaking of I haven't gotten any Christmas cards yet. Anyway, this particular package was Christmas gifts I'd ordered for someone but it's still a package. Then at about 8:00 the doorbell rang. It was the UPS man. I really LOVE UPS packages. This one was for me!



The color doesn't show up really good in the picture but they're brown & the part that says Skechers is a shimmery bronze color. I love them!!

I'm still not finished decorating. After a quick trip to Hobby Lobby this afternoon I'm hoping to have everything done. Then I can move on to wrapping presents. Not to mention I have a huge backlog of stuff on the DVR. I can't watch stuff this week because I haven't watched last weeks. Just a never ending cycle.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment