Friday, December 4, 2009

My Christmas Tree

Kelly at Kellys Korner Blog hosts Show Us Your Life on Fridays. This week is Christmas Trees. I love, love, love Christmas & spend a lot of time on my tree. These pictures aren't the greatest because I was still decorating as of last night & only had time to take pics with my phone.

This one is with the lights on last night.



This one with the lights off this morning.



I must have been holding my phone funny because the tree is NOT crooked. We spent a lot of time getting it straight.

This is my tree topper. I got it on sale one year the day after Christmas.



I have a vision of what I want my tree to be & it's not quite there yet. Maybe next year. Always something to strive for!!

This year I also put up a small tree in my kitchen but I forgot to take a picture of it.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment