Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Frustrated Much??

Only a half day left of work & then a 4 day weekend! I'm so excited. I don't know what I'm going to do once I have to work a 5 day week again. In less than a month we'll be boarding a boat for our very first cruise. I'm very excited. It's 7 days & we have a balcony in our room! Then it will be back to working 5 days a week for awhile with nothing to look forward to. We don't have anymore trips planned. I guess I need to work on correcting that!!

Yesterday at lunch I went to Bethdale's. There was an ad in the paper advertising that they had all of their Christmas stuff 50% off. I got several things. I could've bought more but I refrained. I really like the stuff they have but it's not somewhere I'd shop if the stuff wasn't on sale.

This is the Christmas Cross I found. I thought it was so pretty with all the little scenes in it.



I really like this little Holy Family.



We had stockings but not any holders. I was really excited to find these that go with everything so well.



After the last couple of days, I'm really hoping for some peace!!!



I LOVE these little "guest towels"! They don't take up much space!



I also bought a couple of big gold ornaments that I added to the garland around my front door. I would've liked more but they only had 2 gold ones left. I think I've run out of room inside for anymore decorations!

Yesterday afternoon I found out that me & my sis-in-law have gotten my mom the same thing for Christmas. That's just lovely. So now I'm keeping the gift for myself & I have to find her something else. I'll be shopping at lunch today & if I can't find anything I'll be shopping after work. I've never shopped for gifts on Christmas Eve Eve & hopefully, I'll still be able to say that! This should be interesting. I had figured out another gift & I checked with my sis-in-law just to be sure & I'm glad I did because she got my mom that too! UUUUGGGGHHHH! I think I've come up with something else. We'll see. This would be why I need some peace!!!!
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment