- Tortilla's - You can use whatever size you want. I use the larger ones & I used whole wheat to try & make it somewhat healthier
- (1) 10 oz. can of Rotel
- (1) 10 oz. can of Enchilada Sauce
- 2 lbs. of Ground Meat or Turkey
- Taco Seasoning
- 8 oz. of Mexican blend grated cheese
- 1 lb. of Mexican Velveeta
In a skillet melt the Velveeta then add the rotel.
Use a 9x12 pan & put some of the cheese mixture on the bottom, then layer the tortillas. Just cover the bottom with them. I used 3 on this layer. Then pour some of the cheese mixture on top of the tortillas. Then pour some of the meat, layer more tortillas & repeat with the cheese mixture & the meat. I did 3 layers of tortillas & then put the last of the cheese & meat mixtures on top & covered that with the grated cheese. Then you bake it at 350 for 30 mins. Pretty simple huh??
We had a pretty laid back weekend. Aside from breakfast after Mass with friends & dinner with friends at Fuzzy's Taco Shop Sunday evening we didn't do much. We worked in the yard Saturday. Everything is trimmed & weeded. Sunday, Allison & I walked the lakes again. Another 3.5 miles down, along with another pound last week. Woo Hoo!!!