Last night while I was cooking Dean was watering all the new stuff that we've planted. Once I had the lasagna in the oven I sat down to watch the news. Well, we have windows across the back of our living room & I see Dean standing on the rocks around the pool with a shovel & rake in his hand & he's poking around in the pine straw by the new bamboo. Sadly, I know what that means. We have a visitor. Yes, one of the slithery persuasion. Lovely. So what do I do? Grab my camera & go outside. Unfortunately, there are no pictures of a dead snake because he got away. That's what all the poking was about. Dean thought he had him but he slithered off. Great. He said he looked to be the same kind as last year & about the same size. Of course I'm bothered by this but what REALLY bothers me is that this creature was in one of our palm trees. Not the tall one but one that's about 4 or 5 ft. tall. It's bad enough I have to watch every step I take but now I have to look in the trees too??? Yeh, I'm not real happy about this development.
Moving on. Melissa at Love and Pancakes awarded me with a Versatile Blogger Award! Woo Hoo! Thanks Melissa!!
Here are 7 things about me:
1. My favorite movies are Clueless & How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
2. I'm a bit obsessed with reality TV - not the stuff like Idol & Survivor - stuff like the Kardashians, Pregnant in Heels, the Housewives of OC, NY, NJ & BH & Bethenny. Just complete mindless TV.
3.I love Disney World.
4. I'm counting down the days until Lent is over & I can have a Sonic chocolate shake, a Chick-fil-a chocolate shake & a Cadbury egg. (I gave up sweets for Lent)
5. I want a puppy but I haven't been able to convince Dean that he wants one too.
6. I love to read.
7. Just about my favorite thing to do is go out to eat.
So now I'm supposed to pick 7 bloggers but that's too hard for me because I read a lot of blogs & love them all so if you're reading, accept the award!