Saturday, December 4, 2010

We do more before second breakfast....

Then you do all day!! That, my friends, is our Disney motto. We leave on the 16th for a week at Universal & Disney. Everyone is soooo excited. We have a group of 24 making the trip this time. We always have several "planning" meetings before we leave for Disney. Yes, we may be a bit crazy, but it's fun! Last night was our last "Pre Disney Pow Wow" as I've named it. We had homemade salsa, guacamole, gumbo, salad, bread & dessert. Of course there was wine too. How cute is this??
It tasted as good as it looked. It says 3900 Krewe & more. The last Disney trip we dubbed ourselves "the 3900 Krewe" because 7 of 8 houses on our street went & all of our addresses start with 39. The "And More" comes in because an additional family is going this time but they live around the corner.

The presentation begins....
 Yes that is a dry erase board. All the hours for all of the parks are noted.
Cliff aka "The Disney Nazi" is trying to make a point regarding wake up times & catching the bus. His 5:48 am plan wasn't going over so well with some. I can't wait to leave!!!

So it's Saturday afternoon now. Me & my mom went shopping today. I didn't buy a ton of stuff but I picked up a few things & we had lunch at Five Guys. We tried to go awhile back but the line was out the door. They just opened in Baton Rouge a couple of months ago. We were in the area so we decided to try again. We were in luck that it was 11:30. We were able to order & get our food before the line was well out of the door. The burger was great!!

Now I'm on my way to Mass & then to dinner with my friend Vicki & my Godchild Lane.

Toodles!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of vacation. I love to plan it out. That is one of the fun parts of the vacation for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, Traci! I just came back from a cruise from Miami last night. Have fun at Disney!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, you should try their hot dogs!! I love those and the cajun fries:)


    I am coming to you via the Webbisodes:) I am also your newest follower.

    I see all your beautiful holiday decoartions, You should come over and link up with our Home Tour Tuesday post. This week it's about Holiday/Christmas Decor, Tradtions and a recipe:)
    All the details are on the sidebar of my blog. (shannons also)

    I hope you have a great evening:)

    Daphne

    ReplyDelete